Everyone who purchases this Summit prior to 28th May will go in the drawer to win 1 of 5 copies of Dr Peter Brukner's book, A Fat Lot of Good! Open to both international and Australian addresses.
After the huge success of the 2020 Low Carb Lifestyle Long Weekend, I am very excited to be bringing this to you again in 2021.
HERE ARE YOUR PRESENTERS (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
2. Jessica Turton & the Ellipse Health Team (Thomas Paavola, Niki Mohtat, Megan Hasick & Kiran Dhaliwal): Fertility, Middle Age Weight Loss, Chronic Pain & Autoimmune. All are Accrediting Practising Dietitians.
3. Dr Lucy Burns: Do You Keep Falling Off the Wagon?. Dr Lucy is a GP & Lifestyle Medicine Physician. She is one of the most inspiring people I know and passionate about helping people with lifestyle change. Lucy has muscular dystrophy which impairs her mobility, but does not dampened her passion and enthusiasm for helping others. She is also part of the Real Life Medicine team with Dr Mary Barson.
4. Helen Marshall: Getting Your Loved Ones On Board. Helen is a Primal Health Coach & Founder of Primal Alternative. She is such an inspiring and fun lady with a huge amount of knowledge on women's health.
5. Leah Williamson & Holly Jean Barrett, hosts of Low Carb Conversations Podcast: Low Carb - When it Doesn't Work. Leah is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) and has so much to offer about how to make low carb work for you.
6. Dr Louise Schofield: 7 Levers to Improve Mental Wellbeing. Louise is the co-founder & CEO of PreKure. PreKure is based in NZ.
7. Dr Liz Fraser & Tracey Kimberley: Building a Low Carb Community. Liz is a GP in Canberra, and Tracey is a Health & Life Coach in Canberra too. Together they founded Low Carb Canberra.
8. Helen Chauhan: Intermittent Fasting. Helen is a personal coach and currently doing a PhD in Intermittent Fasting.
10. Michelle Dowker: Going Deeper. Michelle is a Naturopathic Doctor turned Empowerment Coach. She works with people to heal their endometriosis & autoimmune conditions.
12. Martin Gillespie & Natalie E West: How Self Image Impacts Your Life. Martin is on the Board of Directors of the Australiasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine and passionate about helping men with their self image & health. Natalie is a Clinical Psychotherapist.
16. Fiona Lukeis: The Relationship You Have With You. Fiona is a Personal Coach who shows you how to have easy effortless relationships with anyone in your life. Today she is going to be talking about that relationship with the most important person in your life, you. Fiona has been a hugely influential teacher of mine and has taught me so much around how we work as human beings.
18. Danielle Hamilton: Blood Sugar Dysregulation & PCOS. Danielle is a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner with a passion for helping women reverse PCOS & insulin resistance.
19. Liz Forsyth: The 'Non-Diet' Approach to LCHF. Liz is an Accredited Practising Dietitian with a passion for helping people permanently step away from dieting.
20. Kimberley Peden: Low Carb & Menopause. Kimberley is an Exercise Physiologist with a passion for helping women manage menopause with diet and lifestyle effectively. She is also a part of the Low Carb Melbourne admin team.
21. Dr Lisa Parkinson Roberts: Diet & Mental Health. Lisa is Nutrition Scientist, researcher and author of the book, A Well Mind. Her talk will focus on the latest research on the low carb lifestyle and mental wellbeing.
22. Dr Susan Birch: From Overweight & Overwhelmed to Health & In Control. Susan is a Functional Medicine Practitioner who specialises in nutrition and exercise. She is known in NZ as the Health Detective, and is passionate about improving the health of New Zealanders.
25. Dr Mary Barson: Compassion Based Therapy. Mary is a GP who marries her skills as a counsellor, hypnotherapist and her huge interest in lifestyle medicine. She is also a part of the Real Life Medicine team with Dr Lucy Burns.
26. Dr Steph Fowler: Meat & Health. Steph is Meat Scientists, equestrian and lover of all things low carb. She is also studying a Masters of Human Nutrition in her spare time. She is extremely knowledgeable about all things meat related and how this impacts our health.
27. Dawn Robinson: Ditch The Midlife Stress from the Inside Out. Dawn is a Coach and author of the book, Ditch Your Midlife Stress from the Inside Out. Her passion and energy is infectious!
28. Catriona Anderson: Your Thinking Style & It's Impact on Your Health. Catriona is a Coaching Psychologist with over 25 years of professional experience in the Personal Development/Coaching field. She is also passionate about low carb!
29. Claire McDonnell: Family Nutrition & Processed Foods. Claire is a Naturopathic Nutrition Advisor and Co-founder of Leafie.org, a family nutrition non-profit organisation. Today she is going to share why it's so important to get processed foods out of the families diet.
30. Dr Alex Petrushevski: Red meat and cancer: an update. Alex is one of the directors of Sydney Low Carb Specialists.
31. Dr Deepa Mahananda: When low carb is not enough: menopause, weight management and hormone therapy. Deepa is also one of the director of Sydney Low Carb Specalists.
32. Tracey McBeath: Coaching You to Health.
33. Plus a special presentation by Dr James Muecke, 2020 Australian of the Year.
1: Join a panel discussion on global women's health issues with Jayne Bullen, Dr Hassina Kajee, Jana Retief, & Tamzyn Murphy. These women represent the Nutrition Network, The Noakes Foundation & Eat Better South Africa.
1. Christine Cronau: The Elephant in the Room - Does Keto Work for Everyone? Christine is the original keto queen! She is an Australian Nutritionist and author who is a pioneer in the low carb space. I can't wait to share her insights with you.
2. Dr Jackie Montefiore: Jackie is a low carb GP in Brisbane. Jackie and I have known each other for a few years now, and we even ran on online lifestyle change group together for 12 months. Jackie recently had her 3rd child, so I'm honoured she is still able to join us this year to share her insights.
4. Professor Peter Brukner: Defeat Diabetes. Peter is a very well known Sports Medicine doctor, and a pioneer within the low carb space. He is also the author of one of my favourite books, A Fat Lot of Good. Peter is also the Chairperson of Defeat Diabetes Australia. He is going to share a lot of insight with us around health today.
5. Dr Peter Ballerstedt: Feeding the Family. Peter is trained as a forage agronomist and ruminant nutritionist. His passion is separating scientific fact from politics, emotion and misinformation. Today we're going to put that in to perspective for the health of our family.
6. Dr Pran Yoganathan: Gut Health. Today Dr Pran, a gastroenterologist, will dispel a few myths surrounding gut health.
7. Daniel Velardo: Young Men & Health. Daniel is a young father, educator, health & running coach, an avid runner, and a member of the Sugar By Half team. He has a lot of insight to give to this discussion, including athletic endurance, LCHF recovery, why we don't need excessive carbs for exercise, and many other topics!
8. Dr Benjamin Bikman: PCOS, Infertility, Breast Cancer. Ben is a scientist, professor, father and just an all round good man. His book Why We Get Sick is a book that everyone should read. Today we're going to discuss some female specific conditions and Ben is going to show us what they have to do with the condition known as Insulin Resistance.
9. Issy Warrack & Dr Estrelita van Rensburg: Women's Health as We Age. Issy & Dr Estrelita have both had to use diet and lifestyle to turn their health around. They run a business called Wellness EQ in Edinburgh and have written their first book, Eat Well or Die Slowly. Their second book, Eat Your Way to Health will be out soon.
10. Dr Zeeshan Arian: Insights from a GP. Dr Zee is a Melbourne based sports medicine doctor as well as a GP with a special interest in lifestyle medicine. Today we're going to chat about both men's and women's health, and Dr Zee is going to share some of his insights on how to make it all work for you.
11. Darren Graham: How Low Carb Saved My Life. Darren is an icon in Australia. After wanting to end his life from being bullied and morbidly obese back in 2016, changing his diet saved and completely changed his life.
12. Associate Professor Paul Gow: Paul is Deputy Director of Gastroenterology and Liver Transplant Medicine at Austin Hospital and works in private practice at Warringal Medical Centre. Paul is going to teach us all about liver health. What damages it, what keeps it healthy, and why it's so important to keep it healthy. He has also just written a book, Liver Better Life.
PAUSE WITH ALEXIS
Some time to take a pause with Mindfullness Practitioner Alexis Guttridge. Alexis joined us last year and I received a lot of positive feedback about her! She's an awesome lady who encourages everyone to just be real and show up as you are. She has gifted you with two short meditations that will be a great way to break up all the information coming your way.
COOKING TIPS & IDEAS
Aaron Day from Fat For Weight Loss will be passing on some tips and meal ideas on low carb cooking
Kelly Joice will be sharing her easy seed cracker recipe as well as sharing what's in her fridge and cupboard.
There will be a number of people sharing their personal health journeys. More details to come on who they are!
Plus free resources, gifts and discounts both from the presenters who may be offering you discounts on their services, as well as from businesses within the low carb space who will be offering you discounts on their products.
I hope you will enjoy being a part of this as much as I am enjoying putting all this together for you!
Join the Facebook Group here to make sure you don't miss out on the fun.
In this section, I address any possible technical issues you might have during the Summit, as well as any low carb lifestyle questions you might have after watching this!